St. Stephen's Cemetery Organization
St. Stephen's Cemetery is owned and operated by the Council of Ukrainian Orthodox Churches of Edmonton (CUOCE). This organization is registered under the Societies Act of the Province of Alberta, and is a charitable organization designated by Canada Customs and Revenue Agency.
The member organizations of the Council are:
- Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. John
- Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Andrew
- Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Michael
- Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Elia
- Ukrainian Orthodox Parish of St. Anthony
- St. John's Fraternal Society
- St. John's Institute
The CUOCE is a non-profit organization with a registered tax-deductible number.
The primary objective of the Council is to purchase or otherwise acquire, hold, operate and maintain lands and properties for use as a cemetery.